Welcome to ASAT’s Resources section. Here you will find a tremendous amount of useful information. Much of this content has appeared in recent issues of our newsletter, Science in Autism Treatment. Please return to this section frequently as we are continually adding new items.
- Topical Articles features articles related to autism treatment. Some of these are more scholarly in nature and include supporting references.
- Book and Resource Reviews contains reviews of several useful books related to autism and its treatment,
- Research Synopses has overviews of important research articles related to autism and its treatment from a variety of disciplines.
- Clinical Corner highlights questions that parents and teachers have asked us regarding treatment for individuals with autism. These questions are answered by experts in the field.
- Interviews features candid conversations with leaders in the field on autism treatment, best practices, and pseudoscience. Some of these interviews involve ASAT Board members.
- Parents Share Their Stories showcases essays written by parents (and in a few cases by professionals), many of whom were involved with ASAT over the years.
- The Book Shelf
- Applying Science To Education
- Excellence In Special Education
- Guideline Submission
- Outside Resources
Interested in reprinting material from the ASAT website or newsletter? Please contact ASAT, care of Daniel W. Mruzek, PhD, BCBA-D, at email@example.com to review reprint policy and request permission.