Interviews with Leaders in the Field of Autism
In this section you will find candid conversations with leaders in the field of autism and its treatment, research methodology, and understanding the impact of pseudoscience.
- Interview with Pooja Panesar
- Interview with Dr. Stephen Barrett, Quackwatch Founder
- Interview with Linda Meyer, EdD, MPA, BCBA-D, and Jeff Jacobs, MA, BCBA
- Interview with Elizabeth Neumann, MA, BCaBA from Autism New Jersey
- Fostering Positive Portrayals of Science-based Autism Treatment in the Media
- Interview with BACA President, Carl Sundberg, PhD, BCBA-D
- Facilitate This: Part I of a Two-Part Interview with Dr. James Todd
- Facilitate That: Part II of a Two-Part Interview with Dr. James Todd
- Interview with Tom Zane, PhD and Suzanne Letso, MA, BCBA
Interviews with ASAT Board Members, Advisory Board Members, Committee Members, and Fundraisers
In this section you will learn more about some of the individuals who serve ASAT in various capacities.
- Interview with Joe Forgione, Board Member
- Interview with Cyndy Hayes, Board Member and Parent
- Interview with Mary Beth Walsh
- Interview with Bill Heward, Professional Advisory Board Member
- Interview with Kathleen Moran, Volunteer and Newsletter Contributor
- Interview with Daniel W. Mruzek, Board Member
- Interview with Bobby Newman, Professional Advisory Board Member and Past President of ASAT
- Interview with Tristram Smith, Board Member
- Interview with Barbara Wells, Board Member
In this section we celebrate the accomplishments and influences of some leaders in the field who have passed away.