Sign Up for Free and Download the latest newsletter
In pursuit of ASAT’s mission to provide accurate, science-based information about autism and treatments, we publish Science In Autism Treatment. This free, quarterly e-newsletter features:
- Book Reviews of relevance to the field of autism, treatment, and education.
- Clinical Corner responses to frequently asked questions about autism treatment.
- Consumer Corner showcasing resources to inform and guide treatment decisions
- and available resources and services.
- Consumer Guidelines to help consumers access effective treatments.
- Focus on Science offering user-friendly knowledge about science for a savvyer
- From the Archives highlights previously published content that is still relevant.
- Interviews with those advancing science-based treatment and confronting
- Invited Articles by leading advocates of science-based treatment.
- Media Watch responses addressing misleading information in public media and
- acknowledging accurate portrayals of autism and autism treatment.
- Research Synopses of published studies to translate knowledge and increase access
- to science.
- Treatment Summaries summarizing specific treatments for autism
If you have questions or suggestions about our newsletter, we welcome them at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reprinting ASAT’s material please contact Daniel W. Mruzek, PhD, BCBA-D, at email@example.com about reprint policy and permissions.