In pursuit of ASAT’s mission to provide accurate, science-based information about autism and treatments, we publish Science In Autism Treatment. This free, quarterly e-newsletter features:
- Book Reviews of relevance to the field of autism, treatment, and education.
- Clinical Corner responses to frequently asked questions about autism treatment.
- Consumer Corner showcasing resources to inform and guide treatment decisions
- and available resources and services.
- Consumer Guidelines to help consumers access effective treatments.
- Focus on Science offering user-friendly knowledge about science for a savvyer
- From the Archives highlights previously published content that is still relevant.
- Interviews with those advancing science-based treatment and confronting
- Invited Articles by leading advocates of science-based treatment.
- Media Watch responses addressing misleading information in public media and
- acknowledging accurate portrayals of autism and autism treatment.
- Research Synopses of published studies to translate knowledge and increase access
- to science.
- Treatment Summaries summarizing specific treatments for autism
If you have questions or suggestions about our newsletter, we welcome them at email@example.com If you are interested in helping us get the word out about our free publication, please share this announcement, also available in Spanish and French. If you are interested in reprinting ASAT’s material please contact Daniel W. Mruzek, PhD, BCBA-D, at firstname.lastname@example.org about reprint policy and permissions.