Fundraising revenue goes directly to supporting our important work.
Giving never tasted so delicious! Place an order and help ASAT at the same time. Tastefully Simple has agreed to donate 15% of the food totals to ASAT. Tastefully Simple offers a variety of foods such as breads, soups, desserts, dips, sauces, and specialty beverages such as hot chocolate, coffee and cocktail mixers.
Gifts That Give
You can help raise funds to support ASAT just by shopping! At Gifts That Give, you can find a wide selection of quality products for women, kids, men and the home. For every $5 you spend, ASAT will receive $1 (that’s 20% of the purchase price!). You can also add The Gifts That Give app to your Facebook page to build your own fundraiser for ASAT—one more fun, easy way for you to get your friends and family committed to improving the education, treatment, and care of people with autism.
Donation jars can be displayed at a wide array of business establishments to help educate consumers and to raise money to support ASAT’s mission. ASAT will provide the materials needed (Donation jars, an ASAT information insert card for the donation jar, ASAT business cards, and signage) for any participating business.
ASAT appreciates our participating fundraising businesses and in order to reciprocate our gratitude for helping us to promote evidence-based treatments in autism, we will provide publicity and social media support to build awareness about the business. Here are several examples of businesses in Maine, New Jersey, and California that have already successfully participated.
Their efforts have been documented in our newsletter. For example:
- Yogurtland article (Vol.8, No.3, Page 7)
- Dairy Queen article (Vol.7, No.3, Page 5)
- Dairy Queen article (Vol.10, No.1, Page 26)
Paper Icon Campaign
Paper icon initiatives have been successful in banks, retail stores, coffee shops, etc. ASAT can provide donation paper icons for your business to sell at the register(s) for a designated time frame chosen by the business. Icons can be sold for $1 or the customer can donate at a level of his/her choice. April is Autism Awareness month, which is a wonderful time to bring awareness, but a paper icon campaign can be implemented any time throughout the year.
If you are a restaurant owner or manager, you may be interested in supporting ASAT through our Dine InDeed program. On selected days, a percentage of diners’ food bills is donated to ASAT. We will supply:
- Sign for door (to showcase your benevolent efforts to support ASAT)
- Dine InDeed check stuffers, ¼ page postcards, or glossy sheets based on your preferences
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope for checks to be sent at the end of your Dine InDeed participation.
Participating restaurants are asked to do the following:
- Display the sign in your window showcasing your participation in Dine InDeed
- Have host and/or servers tell guests about the charity program when they are seated.
- When the bill comes, servers will remind the guests that a percentage of the food bill will support ASAT.
ASAT is committed to supporting our participating businesses via ASAT’s website, Facebook page, and quarterly e-newsletter that is distributed over 7,000 subscribers.
Rock’n 4 Autism Awareness Concerts
ASAT has organized several benefit concerts in the tri-state area. Our Rock’n 4 Autism Awareness (R4AA) concerts have been a way to bring the community together to have a wonderful time and to educate the public as well. Proceeds fund local initiatives. You can find out more information in our newsletter archives
- R4AA 2010 in Lancaster, PA (Vol.8, No.1, Page 5)
- R4AA 2011 in Hoboken, NJ (Vol.8, No.2, Page 16)
- Rock’n 4 Autism 2012 in Hoboken, NJ (Vol.9, No.2, Page 14)
- Rock’n 4 Autism 2013 in Hoboken, NJ (Vol.10, No.1, Page 9)
There are other non-monetary contributions that can be directly supportive of ASAT. For example, gift baskets, gift certificates, art, electronics, and other new items could be donated to support our fundraising auctions. Carnival games and prizes can be donated for our Rock’n 4 Autism Awareness Concerts, as well as services such as face painters, clowns, or balloon making services, etc., to help make our concert an amazing day!